Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Son Has No Shame

Reese.  He has to be the most impatient child that I have ever seen and he has no problem letting you know when you have caused him any inconvenience.  

He is also very persistent.

One day, he kept asking me all afternoon if I would draw him a picture of Darth Vader.  I was too busy at the time so I told him that I would do it tomorrow.  Tomorrow to him means first thing in the morning.  You know that feeling you get when someone is watching you?  I had that feeling at about 6:30 in the morning.  I woke up to see two little eyeballs staring at me over the top of my mattress.  

He said, "Can you draw me a picture of Darth Vader now?"

About a month ago, we took Keira to the doctor for her 2 week appointment.  It took a bit longer than usual to get called back but once they did, he told the medical assistant that they "took so long".  

Today it was very hot outside so his teacher kept them all inside of the classroom and the parents had to stand in a line at the door to pick up their kids.  Plus, one of the teachers wasn't there today so there were two classes of kids coming out of the same door.

I was pretty much at the end of the line.  I knew that Reese was probably getting very irritated sitting in there. Sure enough, when the teacher called his name he got to the door, turned and looked right at her and said, "You took SO long!".

Get used to it, kid.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment